Stakeholder Meetings / Focus Groups
Community engagement is key to developing a great parks and trail master plan. Planned community engagement involves individual City leaders and staff interviews, focus groups, stakeholder meetings, Pop-Ups, park and trail tours, public meetings and on-line engagements and survey questionnaires. Lose Designs initial visit to Lynchburg March 16–19 will include these invite-only focus groups and stakeholder meetings:
- Community Wellness Hubs at the Neighborhood Centers Focus Group
- Partner Groups Needs Focus Group
- Accessibility and Inclusion Focus Group
- Environmental Sustainability Stakeholder Meeting
- Maintenance Overview and Park and Trail Build Out Stakeholder Meeting
- Big Ideas (10 Minute Walk, James River Whitewater Course, Lynchburg Trail Loop, and Blueways) Stakeholder meeting.